In this episode, Nick and Ben are talking with Dr. Scott Sherr. Dr. Sherr is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician Certified in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and Health Optimization Medicine (HOMe). Integrative Hyperbaric Medicine and Health Optimization is a specialized division of Hyperbaric Medical Solutions (HMS) – an independent, hyperbaric oxygen therapy provider – that aims to educate people about the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) via telemedicine consulting, advocacy and education practices worldwide. Dr. Sherr graduated Summa Cum Laude from UCLA as an undergraduate and Magna Cum Laude with Alpha Omega Alpha distinction from the University of Maryland Medical School in Baltimore
Dr. Sherr is one of the few HBOT providers in the country that creates personalized treatment plans for patients that includes Health Optimization Medicine as its foundation, cutting edge & dynamic HBOT protocols as well as adjunctive technologies, practices, and practitioners. He consults, educates, and advocates for patients locally in the Bay Area where he lives and worldwide virtually his website, www.integrativehbot.com.
His formal titles include Director of Integrative Medicine and Health Optimization at Hyperbaric Medical Solutions in New York, COO of Health Optimization Medicine (a nonprofit education company) USA, COO of Smarter Not Harder, Medical Advisor to the One Hit Away Foundation, and Hospitalist at Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Scott has consulted on a number of wellness projects including the Bulletproof Lab (LA), Remedy Place (LA), LMS Wellness (London), and others.
In this episode we cover:
- Scott’s background
- Conventional and alternative medicine
- Practical applications of hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Can HBOT provide help with COVID-19?
- Blue Cannatine
and much more.
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
- Integrative HBOT
- Blue Cannatine
- Baltimore Shock & Trauma Centre
- Assaf Harofeh Medical Center
- Prof. Shai Efrati
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:18 – Scott’s journey and background
- 04:52 – Conventional and Alternative medicine
- 07:20 – Science and spirituality
- 11:53 – Pain and emotions
- 14:29 – What’s Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
- 20:57 – Applications of HBOT
- 24:56 – Can HBOT provide help with COVID-19?
- 30:04 – Increasing Personal Performance with HBOT
- 33:25 – What’s Blue Cannatine?
- 38:13 – What Scott loves in the hyperbaric chamber?
- 39:47 – Technologies Scott uses to increase performance
- 44:22 – How to get in touch with Scott?
- 45:59 – Top 3 tips
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.