In this episode Nick and Ben are talking with Ryan Munsey, the author of F*ck Your Feelings and co-founder of The Better Human Project. Ryan is a sought after thought leader who specialises in high performance and the development of both individuals and organisations. He personally coaches Olympic and professional athletes, Special Forces Operators, Hollywood celebrities, and leading entrepreneurs and C-Level executives while speaking and hosting leadership workshops around the world.
It was a great conversation with Ryan and we discussed a range of topics including:
- Ryan’s book F*ck Your Feelings
- The difference between states and traits
- Winning mind sets
- Carnivore diet
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:20 – Ryan’s background
- 02.10 – Ryan’s book “F*uk Your Feelings”
- 07.21 – Ryan’s wild ride since publishing the book
- 08.31 – The triad of psychology, biology, physiology
- 13.53 – Coaching clients
- 15.02 – What Ryan’s day looks like
- 18.19 – “Game Changers” on Netflix
- 23.10 – Eating windows and the Carnivore diet
- 29.31 – Who Ryan works with
- 35.05 – How big does a call to action have to get?
- 37.31 – How to reach out to Ryan
- 38.09 – Top 3 tips for executives to improve performance
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.