In this episode Nick and Ben are talking with Dr. John Jaquish who is a scientist, founder and inventor of the most effective bone density building medical device, which has reversed osteoporosis for thousands and created more powerful/fracture resistant athletes. John is now partnered with Tony Robbins and OsteoStrong for rapid clinic deployment.
In the process of his medical research, he also quantified the variance between power capacities from weak to strong ranges in weight lifting, which brought him to his second invention, X3.
The research indicates that this product builds muscle much faster than conventional lifting, and does so in less training time, all with the lowest risk of joint injury. Dr. Jaquish is a research professor at Rushmore University, speaks at scientific conferences all over the world, has been featured on many to the top health podcasts, is an editor of multiple medical journals, and is a nominee of the National Medal of Science.
In this episode they discuss:
- What John eats to get incredibly big
- The history of carbohydrates
- Cardio ‘v’ strength training
- Why you should follow the X3 programme
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
- Dr John Jaquish’s book: Osteogenic Loading: A New Modality To Facilitate Bone Density Development
- Dr Shawn Baker
- Fracture Proof App on Apple App Store
- X3 Bar – global site
- X3 Bar – UK site
- John on Instagram and Facebook
- Falsehoods of Fitness Series on YouTube
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – John on nutrition – why you should listen to him
- 06:26 – Can you get everything you need from meat?
- 08:53 – History of carbohydrates
- 13:12 – Quality of meat
- 17:58 – Cardio v Strength Training
- 24:02 – Smart-cut: Fortagen
- 29:12 – More on the Carnivore diet
- 31:30 – X3 and executives
- 33:56 – Top 3 tips
- 37:50 – Wrap-up
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.