In this episode, Nick and Ben are talking with Dr. Amy Killen. She is an anti-aging and regenerative medicine physician specializing in aesthetics and sexual medicine.
About Dr Amy Killen
Dr. Killen is the Medical Director of Bio Restoration Medical, a busy clinic with a comprehensive, integrative approach to health located in Draper, Utah. Board-certified in emergency medicine with ten years of ER experience, Dr. Killen saw the impact of unchecked chronic disease and disability from the front lines before transitioning to anti-aging and regenerative medicine. She trained through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and has done extensive additional training in aesthetics, platelet-rich plasma and stem cells, hair restoration, bio-identical hormones, nutrition, fitness, and sexual health.
An international speaker, clinical practice owner, medical director of a national regenerative medicine physician training course, author, and frequent media guest, Dr. Killen has become an outspoken advocate for empowering patients to look and feel their best by merging lifestyle modification, hormone optimization, personalized medicine, and regenerative therapies
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:14 – Amy’s journey & background
- 02:30 – From ER doctor to sexual health
- 05:09 – Is it harder for men to talk about sexual health?
- 06:02 – Most common issues in sexual health
- 08:00 – Are sexual issues prevalent with age?
- 09:23 – How to prevent ED?
- 13:11 – Hormones to keep sexually healthy
- 14:15 – How to measure hormones?
- 16:31 – Could porn overuse cause ED?
- 17:34 – Optimum amount of sex, masturbation and semen retention
- 18:37 – How does diet effect sexual health?
- 19:50 – How is sexual health related to skin?
- 21:38 – Stress and grey hair
- 22:45 – Therapies for sexual & skin health
- 26:08 – When to use PRP or Stem cell therapy?
- 27:35 – Role of platelets and how to boost it?
- 29:22 – Legality of Stem cell therapy
- 31:29 – Bone marrow and fat derived stem cells
- 32:52 – How is embryonic stem cell different from umbilical stem cell?
- 34:06 – Is it possible to extract stem cell now and use it later in life?
- 35:32 – What are hematopoietic stem cells?
- 37:28 – What are other ways to use stem cell?
- 38:46 – Can we take stem cells intravenously?
- 39:24 – Can stem cell therapy expand human life span?
- 41:22 – How to get in touch with Amy?
- 41:46 – Top 3 tips
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.
This Post Has One Comment
Best view i have ever seen !