In this episode, Nick and Ben are talking with Paul Sorbo, who is a serial entrepreneur and adventurer. Paul is the Director of Sales and Marketing at WAVi Medical. WAVi is a multifaceted brain performance assessment tool that makes it possible for everyone to establish a baseline scan to be able to measure their brains performance and then track the effectiveness of their efforts on improving it.
Prior to joining WAVi, Paul helped rapidly scale a nutrition company (Complete Nutrition). He also holds a BS focused in Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences from Colorado Mesa University.
In this episode we cover:
- Paul’s background and Journey
- An overview of WAVi
- Difference between WAVi Performance & WAVi Medical
- WAVi Medical success
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:14 – Paul’s background and journey
- 03:05 – What is EEG?
- 04:25 – Difference between ERP and EEG
- 05:46 – WAVi performance and WAVi medical
- 07:08 – How wellbeing starts with head?
- 07:45 – Brain Voltage
- 10:10 – How brain is optimized?
- 14:58 – Can the device be used by individuals?
- 15:56 – Link to neurofeedback
- 18:17 – Brain’s state in layman’s term
- 20:20 – Brain’s coherence, meditation and epigenetics
- 23:05 – Technology in 5 years
- 25:39 – WAVi medical success
- 30:40 – WAVi and Rugby
- 35:00 – How to measure brain concussion?
- 36:42 – How to reach WAVi practitioner?
- 38:30 – How can you increase brain voltage?
- 39:32 – Top 3 tips
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.