In this episode Nick and Ben are talking with Steven Fowkes, who is one of the original biohackers, an organic chemist, hacking his health for decades. He is also a nutritional consultant, author, public speaker, inventor and an expert witness. He has a broad knowledge of biochemistry, neurochemistry, nutrition, metabolism, and nanotechnology.
In this episode we cover:
- Meditation and breathwork
- Chronic Inflammation and food sensitivities
- Steven’s views on vegan and carnivore diets
- Steven’s 3 favourite hacks
- Reversing Alzheimer’s
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:12 – Meditation and breath work
- 02:35 – Systemic inflammation and food sensitivities
- 06:29 – Steven on vegan and carnivore diets
- 15:30 – Steven’s favourite hacks
- 15:30 – Tryptophan
- 17:09 – pH testing
- 19:33 – Resetting your circadian rhythm
- 20:02 – BHT and viruses
- 23:57 – Reversing Alzheimer’s
- 28:52 – Where to find Steven
- 30:01 – 3 tips for executives
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.