In this episode, Nick and Ben are talking with Subir Chowdhury who is one of the world’s leading management thinkers and consultants. Subir works with Fortune 500 companies to improve their processes, operations, quality and performance. His clients have saved billions of dollars by deploying process improvement methodologies. He is the bestselling author of The Power of Six Sigma, The Ice Cream Maker and THE DIFFERENCE.
Subir is an honorary member of the World Innovation Foundation (WIF) and has been inducted into the Engineering, Science and Technology Hall of Fame and honoured by the Automotive Hall of Fame.
In this episode we cover:
- Subir’s background and his journey from Bangladesh to Los Angeles
- What quality means to Subir
- Why change needs to come from the top
- Putting people first
- Focus on your internal customers
- The man that shaped Subir’s life
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:17 – Subir’s background
- 06:35 – What does quality mean for Subir?
- 11:48 – Why change needs to be led from the top of the organisation
- 20:35 – Why people need to come first
- 29:56 – Spirituality in organisations
- 33:15 – Subir’s favourite Leader
- 36:47 – Focus on your internal customers
- 41:48 – How to build the STAR principles into your personal life
- 44:58 – Top 3 tips
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.