In this episode, Nick and Ben are talking with Dr. Andrew Hill, who is one of the top peak performance coaches in the USA. Dr. Hill is a neuroscientist, entrepreneur, and biohacking advocate. He holds a PhD. in Cognitive Neuroscience from UCLA, and is best known for his mission to bring the brain-hacking technology of neurofeedback into mainstream practice. To achieve this, Dr. Hill founded Peak Brain Institute in 2015, a community-oriented company that teaches brain-training from a fitness perspective, and uses EEG Neurofeedback and QEEG Brain Mapping designed to help all people achieve their brain performance goals.
To find out more about Dr. Hill, have a look at his website, or follow on Social Media:
In this episode we cover:
- Andrew’s background
- An overview of neurofeedback.
- Pre and post neurofeedback brain mapping
- Andrew’s view on meditation and neurofeedback
Watch the Episode
Listen to the Episode
You can also listen to and follow Upgraded Executive on:
The resources we discussed
These are the resources we discussed in this episode:
If any of these links are broken, please do let us know by contacting us
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:12 – Andrew’s journey and background
- 04:15 – Cognitive Neuroscience & Peak Brain Institute
- 07:57 – What happens during Neurofeedback?
- 15:50 – Depression and traits
- 19:18 – Brain Mapping
- 26:25 – Case Study: Writer with alcoholism
- 28:42 – ADHD and Autism
- 34:35 – Meditation and Neurofeedback
- 36:31 – Does neurofeedback provide permanent change?
- 38:39 – Executives who went for neurofeedback
- 40:22 – How to reach Peak Brain Institute?
- 41:24 – Top 3 tips
- 44:00 – Finish
Nick Powell is the founder of Stronger Self and he works with entrepreneurs and senior leaders to enable them to take their personal and professional performance to the next level.
Nick’s approach uses cutting edge tools and techniques from the worlds of biohacking, productivity, anti-aging and neuroscience; harnessing the exciting intersection between biology and technology.
Nick has developed his Peak Performance Coaching Programmes to enable his clients to deliver extraordinary results across all aspects of their personal and professional lives.
He runs his Coaching sessions face to face in London & Surrey and across the World via Zoom.